CVUT - Cellulite Vacuum Ultrasound Therapy
This therapy is a unique, non-invasive cellulite treatment that reduces cellulite and inches from your body, improving contouring, skin fitness and tone as well as overall health and wellbeing.
Cellulite is a condition that affects over 90% of the adult female population. Youthful and slender women who excercise regularly may still store cellulite.
Cellulite is commonly caused by a buildup of toxins, fluid retention and hormonal or genetic factors and may also be caused due to the unique ability of women's connective tissue to expand and contract during pregnancy. Stagnation and fluid retention causes toxins to be trapped around fatty tissues and with impaired blood flow toxins continue to build.
In women, these fatty deposits push upwards creating a dimpling, or orange peel, affect on the surface of the skin becoming more pronounced....until now!
Step 1 - Ultrasound
The ultrasound appliance is applied to the most congested area that requires treatment. The high pulse sound waves penetrate the skin, causing tissue warming, which specifically targets the fat cells, causing them to implode. Ultrasound waves create an energy field which gently liquifies and emulsifies the fat deposits without harm to the adjacent structures, thereby facilitating its removal from the body. Ultrasound is also used by most platic surgeons prior to liposuction to mobilise fat structures prior to fat removal.
Step 2 - Vacuum Pulse
The second step of your treatment consists of a trained therapist applying the vacuum pulse appliance which applies 'negative pressure' to lift the skin and massage the venous and lymphatic systems thereby stimulating the lobules of cellulite deposits trapped under the skin.
As the intensity of the suction is adjustable, it can be applied to the most sensitive areas of the face and neck for skin toning, or more specifically to target problem areas such as the thighs and buttocks.
Step 3 - Fra infrared sauna
The Fra infrared sauna is used to facilitate the removal of toxins and liquified fats generated by the vacuum therapy. As 30% of the body's waste is eliminated through the skin, the perspiration produced in the sauna further accelerates removal of these by-products.
Step 4 - Gymnastic Passive
Step 5 - Body wraps
Body wraps can do several things. Using a body wrap can help you to eliminate toxins from your body, leaving you feeling healthier and your body better able to take care of itself. It can also leave your skin feeling smooth and soft. Plus, if you use the right ingredients, a body wrap can help 'melt' fat cells and you will lose inches in the areas you wrapped.
Body Wrap Formulas
- Many body wrap formulas are made of different materials like healing clays, seaweed, oils and herbs. Also, some formulas promote detoxifying, while some are better at inch loss.
Is It Permanent?
- The result from a body wrap isn't simply water loss, and can be permanent, if you follow the directions. In most cases, you're encouraged to drink lots of water afterward, in order to get the body to flush out fat and toxins. This helps keep your body clean and makes the inch loss permanent. You should also eat healthy, avoiding too much salt and sugar in foods, for at least three days after you have had a body wrap.
Repeat The Body Wrap
- You can repeat the body wrap as many times as you would like, and you may get results each time. It is recommended you wait at least two days after your previous body wrap before you repeat the process. Your body is still absorbing and distributing the ingredients it absorbed into your system, and the formula is still working even a few days after the body wrap is complete.
What A Body Wrap Can Do
- A body wrap will do several things, when done right. Body wraps introduce ingredients into your body through your skin. The ingredients absorb the toxins from your body, including ones from fat cells. The reason you are encouraged to drink water during and after is that you are trying to flush out those toxins.
The result of the 'melting and moving' of toxins leads to inch loss, and as you drink water for the next few days after a body wrap, that inch loss might even be greater. For a few days after, the absorbed ingredients are still working in your body. A body wrap can be a great weight loss motivator, boosting your morale and making you look better in a matter of 45 - 60 minutes.
Is It All True?
- The truth is that the only scientific information we have on body wraps are the ingredients used within the body wrap and the body's reaction to them. There isn't a specific scientific study yet done to say, one way or another, if body wraps will work and to what degree.
The common facts circulating are that body wraps do appear to work to reduce inches. It isn't water loss, as the inch loss continues to be observed even after a body wrap is completed.
Some body wraps are water loss, for example, wrapping yourself in plastic wrap and sleeping in it over night is a popular method among celebrities to reduce the look of cellulite and reduce inches in your body for a few hours. It only lasts a few hours, as soon as you drink water, the inches come back. Traditional herbal body wraps don't do this. Your inch loss stays as long as you don't regain weight and drink enough water to wash out the toxins.